Mendocino English Country Dance
Welcome to our inclusive community!
- This event has passed.
Nov 27, 2021, 7:30 pm - 10:00 pm
|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every month that begins at 7:30 pm on day Fourth of the month, happening 10 times
- Fourth Saturday of each month
- Advance registration required (see below); capacity is limited
- No partner required; come as you are; if you can walk, you can dance
- 7:30 PM newcomer instruction; 8:00-10:00 PM dancing (short break midway)
- Must show proof of current vaccination (Pfizer or Moderna, 14 days following second dose or any applicable booster; J&J, 14 days following single dose or any applicable booster
- Masks must be properly worn at all times (mouth and nose covered); minimum KN-95 or surgical; cloth masks, bandanas and neck gaiters not acceptable)
- Dances are fragrance-free. Please avoid all products not labeled “fragrance-free.” Details here
- Admission $15 per person (toward hall rental)
- Bring your own cup or water bottle. No communal snack table; BYO treats.
We’ll likely be dancing to recorded music for the foreseeable future. Our beloved long-time house band, Take a Dance, looks forward to returning as soon as logistics and protocols can be worked out to everyone’s satisfaction. This could be months down the road; we just don’t know.
Dances will continue as long as the public health situation allows, so the schedule is subject to change; scheduled dances may be cancelled.
To attend a dance, please contact Mary K. Champagne no later than the preceding Friday to register:
Mary K. Champagne email@example.com