- This event has passed.
Apr 22, 7:30 pm - 10:00 pm$15
This month’s dances will be programmed, taught and prompted by world renowned guest caller Kalia Kliban, who, at 7:30 (immediately preceding the main dance at 8:00), will lead an introductory session for newcomers and old hands alike to learn (or refresh) basic ECD figures, including any featured in the evening’s dance program. No partner required; come as you are; if you can walk, you can dance. All dances will be taught and prompted.
The Evening’s Events
- 7:00–7:30 Waltz to recorded music
- 7:30–8:00 Newcomer ECD instruction
- 8:00–10:00 English Country Dance
- Admission $15 per person (toward hall rental)
Please review the following:
- Capacity is limited.
- Must show proof of full vaccination, including booster(s). (Ends 4/30/2023)
- Face coverings required at all times (except musicians while on stage). (Ends 4/30/2023)
- Dances are fragrance-free. Please avoid personal care products not labeled “fragrance-free.”
- Bring your own cup or water bottle. No communal snack table; BYO treats.
We’re excited about the return of LIVE MUSIC! Members of our beloved long-time house band, Take a Dance, are now providing great music at monthly dances.
Schedule subject to change due to public health cancellations.